- 16 small Yukon gold or new potatoes, cooked in salted water until tender and cooled
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 ounces Comox Rotary Candied Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon minced shallot or chives
- 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 ounce Sevruga caviar
Cut the potatoes in half. Hollow out each half of the potato with a melon scoop.
Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and set aside. In a food processor, puree the salmon and cream cheese, until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the onion, parsley, lemon juice and cream. Process until the mixture is smooth again, about 1 minute.
Place a heaping spoonful of the mixture in the center of each potato. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Place on a serving platter and garnish with a heaping spoonful of caviar.