Whiskey Fest 2017 | EVENT OVER
News Sign Up
If you would like to get advance notification of 2018 Whiskey Fest ticket sales, please sign up below or connect via Facebook.
Photos from 2017
We have some interesting things in store for 2018 and we’re already getting excited. You may see some of the following;
- The return of Master Classes
- The return of the Friday night Whiskey dinner
- A ‘Name The Whisky’ taste challenge
- A ‘Best of the Fest’ Audience Favourites Post-Event feature
- A Photo Booth
- A Silent Auction for Whiskey, and Distillery Tours
2017 Wrap Up
This year’s Whiskey Festival was on Saturday, February 4th from 7 to 10PM.
- Single malts, blends, bourbons & rye
- Featuring local edibles & finger foods
- Free rides home within the Comox Valley
- Special room rates at Best Western The Westerly Hotel
- Cost $100.
The tasting room floor had more than 60 varieties of single malts, blends, bourbon, and rye, alongside fabulous appetizers. Participating vendors included The Scotch Malt Whisky Society, Shelter Point, Wayward, Glendronach, Benriach, Glenglassaugh, Great King Street, Spice Tree, Hedonism, Oak Cross, Peat Monster, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Singleton of Dufftown, Cardhu, Martlach, Oban, Talisker, Forty Creek, Double Barrel, Confederation Oak, Kilchoman Sanaig, Tullibardine, Canadian Rockies, Hepburn’s Craigellachie, Kavalan, Evan Williams, Ian McLeod, Highwood Century, Whyte & Mckay, Jura, Dalmore, Galyva, and Glendalough.
All proceeds to Comox Rotary Projects including;
Music by Easy Street
Performing hits from the 1940’s to the current songs of today in their own fun jazzy style.
Other Related Events
- Victoria Whisky Festival, Jan 19-22, 2017
- International Scotch Day, Feb 10, 2017
- 14th Annual Wee Tipple Party in Nanaimo, Mar 3, 2017
- Cowichan Valley Whisky Festival, Mar 4, 2017
- A Dram Come True in Vancouver, Mar 10, 2017
- BC Distilled Festival in Vancouver, Apr 8, 2017
- World Whisky Day, May 20, 2017
- Vancouver Whiskey Festival, September 2017
- Hopscotch Festival, Vancouver (Nov 21/27) & Kelowna (Sep 23/24)