If you would like to present at our meeting please contact John Zuk at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date. Please provide a brief description of your presentation content as well as the speaker’s bio. This will permit us to inform our members ahead of your presentation.
If you are selected as a speaker to our club the program is as follows:
- The Rotary Club of Comox meets every Thursday from 6:30-8:00 pm. Doors open at 6:00 for conversation and a beverage.
- The location is in Comox at the d’Esterre Seniors Centre at 1801 Beaufort Ave in front of the harbour.
- You will have 25 minutes as the feature speaker on our program. You’ll be on at 7:30 pm following dinner and club business.
- We have an Audio-Visual system. If you wish to use electronic media, just bring your presentation on a USB memory stick and we’ll plug it into our computer. Internet access is also available. You’ll have a portable microphone and a remote to advance the slides.
Past Presentations include;
- Comox Valley Airport Commission | Fred Bigelow, CEO
- Disaster Aid Canada | Anne McIntyre, Executive Director
- Mount Washington Alpine Resort | Don Sharpe, Director of Business Operations and Marketing
- Comox Valley Farmers Institute | Ben Vanderhorst, President
- Fanny Bay Oysters | Alex Munro, Farms & Processing Operations Director
- BC Election All Candidates Forum; Jim Benninger, Ronna-Rae Leonard, Ernie Sellentin, Leah McCulloch
- Coalwatch Comox Valley | John Snyder
- Clinical Sleep Solutions | Gord Young
- Rotaplast Canada | Dr. Paul Helpard
- Royston Roasting Company | Dyan Spink