If you would like to present at our meeting please contact Bill Verburgt at [email protected] to arrange a date. Please provide a brief description of your presentation content as well as the speaker’s bio. This will permit us to inform our members ahead of your presentation.
Our speaker program is as follows:
- The Rotary Club of Comox meets every Thursday from 6:30-8:00 pm. Doors open at 6:00 for conversation and a beverage. Following this you will be our guest for a buffet dinner.
- The location is in Comox at the d’Esterre Seniors Centre at 1801 Beaufort Ave in front of the harbour.
- You will have 25 minutes as the feature speaker on our program. You’ll be on at 7:30 pm following dinner and club business.
- We have an Audio-Visual system. If you wish to use electronic media, just bring your presentation on a USB memory stick and we’ll plug it into our computer. Internet access is also available. You’ll have a portable microphone and a remote to advance the slides.
Past Presenters include;
- Fred Bigelow, CEO of the Comox Valley Airport Commission
- Anne McIntyre, Executive Director of Disaster Aid Canada
- Don Sharpe, Director of Business Operations and Marketing at Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- Ben Vanderhorst, President of Comox Valley Farmers Institute
- Alex Munro, Farms & Processing Operations Director at Fanny Bay Oysters
- BC Election All Candidates Forum; Jim Benninger, Ronna-Rae Leonard, Ernie Sellentin, Leah McCulloch