We meet every Thursday from 6:30 PM to 8 PM at d’Esterre Seniors Centre, 1801 Beaufort Ave. Doors open at 6:30 for conversation and a beverage, followed by club business at 7:00 PM, Speakers & programs typically start at 7:15 PM, followed by a brief wrap-up.
If you would like to attend a Rotary meeting please contact us at [email protected] If you’re simply interested in an upcoming program it is $20 to attend.
Other ways to get involved;
- Attend a Work Party
- Attend an Interact Meeting (Get to know the kids!)
- Attend a Rotaract Meeting (Get to know the young Rotarians!)
- Attend a Directors meeting (it’s your club – why not!?)
- Attend another club’s meeting (Get to know your fellow Rotarians!)
- Attend a committee meeting! ( There is often food at these meetings….do a makeup and eat…)
- Do a course online on the Rotary International website
- Attend a training session and learn! (Like DLTA!)