Pasta with Salmon
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 /2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 /2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/ 2 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 6 ounces smoked and candied salmon, torn into bite size pieces
Cook pasta according to package instructions, add pasta to the pot during the final 1 minute of cook time. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, chives, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the pasta-pea mixture, arugula and smoked salmon; stir gently until well combined.